THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
  • Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
    -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give- which is everything.
    -Katherine Hepburn
  • Love doesn't make the world go round.Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    -Franklin P. Jones
  • Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.
    -Mother Teresa
  • Love is the key to the solution of the problems of the world.
    -Martin Luther King, Jr
  • The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
    -Victor Hugo
  • Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love till you give it away.
    -Oscar Hammerstein
  • Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; re-made all the time, made new.
    -Ursula K. Le Guin
  • Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself
    -Leo Buscaglia

♥ Tik Tak ♥Tik Tok ♥

Saturday, April 10, 2010

to someone named MRS.MONEY $

i know im bad keep talk her bad things of her,
but, u know ? she is the 1st . .
im the people who if u really wanna be fren with me..
i sure will be fren with you and talk nicely.
but her. FAKE !! i really cant talk nicely. cuz she is rude me 1st than me.
so i must attack, i cant be weak !

wanna know what happened about me and her?
here can u know.
her attitude and action look like a nice girl,
but.. got many different things hide at behind of her.
REMEMBER THE CAPITAL LETTERS

when her birthday at MARCH of 14th.
she was invited me to attent her birthday party at BED.
and, when rest time always be with her.
got a day, im was asked her HELP ME TO KEEP THE MONEY,
cuz i dont wanna let my aunt see it, later she sure take it.
cause they is weird. dont let i keep money or earn myself.
cuz scare s keep out ~
ok she was take it..
-
when b4 a night of her birthday,
she was told me that her INLAW BEAT + TAKE ALL HER MONEY + my money.
ok nevermind.
but my house kakak go tell my aunt that i got money ...
so aunt was force me to take it . . and want i pay school fee
cause said oledi , they dont like i got money or earn money by myself.
she kip say dont have dont have..
almost one month !
until friday report card day.
i must pay it cause my aunt will come to take my report card.
so if i dont pay before my aunt is coming.
the teacher will told my aunt, means that im dead.
and then,
her cousin also borrow her money nvr give back.
so me and her go talk with her inlaw to take back.
her inlaw say SHE NEVER BEAT OR SCOLD AND ALSO NEVER TAKE ALL HER MONEY !!
im really shocked !!
say put in pocket then gone it suddenly? wuhoo~~ i will believe it IF IM AN ANGEL !!
got another things to tell again but,
i dont wanna say and its her privatesi ,
so i will skip. .
why wants to lied ? I HATEx. u can honestly. atleast i just angry for short time.
not like now. no frens to do.
it is done by yourself. dont you regret.
dont you say sorry with me. dont you at my BEHIND TALK BAD THINGS ABOUT ME.
tanks god made her send wrong message, let me know more again,
u act pity with some ppl, act lady with some ppl, act garang or angry with someppl.
which is real u? ammy?
i really dont know what happen of you.

whatever u do, say, i wont care already..



STOP HERE




0 comments: