THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
  • Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
    -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give- which is everything.
    -Katherine Hepburn
  • Love doesn't make the world go round.Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    -Franklin P. Jones
  • Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.
    -Mother Teresa
  • Love is the key to the solution of the problems of the world.
    -Martin Luther King, Jr
  • The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
    -Victor Hugo
  • Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love till you give it away.
    -Oscar Hammerstein
  • Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; re-made all the time, made new.
    -Ursula K. Le Guin
  • Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself
    -Leo Buscaglia

♥ Tik Tak ♥Tik Tok ♥

Monday, April 19, 2010

-- 19 APRIL --

firstly ,
happy birthday to Joanne yinn chyn , Sharon
joanne at singapore .. long time no see her .. missing her : (
also hope sharon all dreams come true and happy birthday : )
-
-
today when at school association
got a supervisor(A) keep look at me ..
when sing NEGARA KU and SABAH TANAH AIR KU ..
maybe i never stand properly ?
she scold me .. she said : ( berdiri bagus-bagus la bah .. hormat sikit .. "BODOH" )
mother F ? ask i HORMAT but scold me BODOH !! ??
u like this HORMAT ma !! ?? do what supervisor ? eat ass la !!
and then .. when turn to principal speaking ..
pricipal ask all students to sit down ..
and when that time the sun is coming up .. SO HOT ~ !!
another one supervisor(B) stand the place which can help me block the sun ..
(A) was ask (B) go away , means that let i tahan the sun .. !! ( and i saw she was SMILE ) !!
WALAUWEH !! WHERE I MAKE U NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE !!??
WHY NEED TREAT ME LIKE THIS ??
U SAID I BODOH I ALSO NO LCLY U !! U LIKE THIS AGAIN !! ??
actually wanna tell disiplin teacher .. but u think the teacher will help who ??
for sure is the (A) lor ..
-
-
KH class , do project again ..
cut this cut that ..
i cut a wood almost done but when my fren help me to cut ..
IT WAS BROKEN !!
OH MY GOD .. it is hard to cut .. im already waste 1 hour to cut this ..
never mind .. just forgive her ..
do again but TIME IS UP !! T.T
-
-
when moral class ,
teacher wasn't at class ..
principal in my class suddenly and ask for class student clean the library !!
waw .. that kh project make my hand painful now do again .. OH GOSH T.T
was tired !! very tired !! T.T
actually can go home early .. but was late ..
my boy was waiting me at bus stop which outside my school ~
h. h. m. m. m ..
wuhoo rush rush rush !!
lucky no late .. im the 1st one who come out from school ..
PHEW W W W W ~~
-
-
saw my babee boy ..
he said wanna bring me to eat .. i say dont wanna XD
but he say he wasn't eat yet .. so went to lintas "jia xiang"
HE EAT CHICKEN RICE(his) , order ' sang nyuk men ' luh ~~
but i cant eat finish ..
so push it to my basket (my boy) XD
he very pro to eat LOL .. XDXD
im loser LOL ..
-
-
after this go somewhere to talk talk
hahas HAPPY ME : )
cause i very tired today ..
so i asked him to hepl me massage XD
but .. HE IS NOT OK IN MASSAGE ..
i keeping complain with him .. hahas ..
and im was teached him .. better abit ..
and was take his phone to take picture ..
aiyeer .. iphone not good also ..
low quality !!!!!! XD
disappointed .. cause cant upload picture about me and him : (
-
-
in the car , he was sang "be at one" to me ..
LOL .. he act like chinese ppl how to sing english song ..
LOL stupid + funny cavan chua =o= ( singing but look like is speaking )
and then ..
im was asked him : did u read my blog ?
he said ya ..
and then i ask : do you know which is the 2nd wish i wanna u to do with me?
HE SAY : HUG YOU ?
reply : NO
HE SAY : KISS YOU ?
reply : NO !!!
HE SAY AGAIN : THEN IS WHAT ?
reply : dont know !! i will delet that post !! dont need u know (got a little bit angry)
and then i told him : I NEED U BRING ME TO SEE SUNSET !!
HE SAY : when we go ?
reply : i lazy go with you already !! i go with friends !!
HE SAY : yer .. sorry bha .. ^^
im was pinched him ~
he like no feeling ? =.= maybe his skin is thick ?
wuhoo ~ not fun to bully :S
-
-
reach home ..
time to say bye bye : )
he .. he .. he .............again XD
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ~
now im waiting for my daddy come back ..
not for my phone ~
is .. i really miss him badly ..
missing his lion's hair ..
ahaha ~
-
-
night need to tuition (malay)
i will misssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss him soooo much
-
-
(5:46)
my boy still not online yet ..
waiting .. waiting ..
but i need to offline soon
haisssssss : (



0 comments: