THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
  • Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
    -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give- which is everything.
    -Katherine Hepburn
  • Love doesn't make the world go round.Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    -Franklin P. Jones
  • Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.
    -Mother Teresa
  • Love is the key to the solution of the problems of the world.
    -Martin Luther King, Jr
  • The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
    -Victor Hugo
  • Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love till you give it away.
    -Oscar Hammerstein
  • Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; re-made all the time, made new.
    -Ursula K. Le Guin
  • Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself
    -Leo Buscaglia

♥ Tik Tak ♥Tik Tok ♥

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

GHOST AND SADNESS

school ..
when science class , suddenly my class friend shocked ..
she say he saw a ghost standing front of the door ..
LOL .. she keep shout and say the ghost is come to her ..
is nearing !!
she keep shout and keep move and hug another one my friend
waw .. the teacher was call pricipal and teachers come out to take her away ..
-
i dont know why im interested with it ..
so i go to the seat which just now my friend sit
and look at the door .. but .. cant see that ..
and then ..
asked my friend to say real ghost stories ..
she was told me that our school toilet which is locked and at top floor corner there ..
got ghost also ..
so me and her .. go to there to visit ..
but just at opposite la ..
but i cant see anything also ..
and she also told me that yesterday got 3 girls also saw ghost ..
and the ghost also go inside their body ..
LOL ..
ZzZ .. and she told me many others stories about ghost ..
im really interested with it ..
LOL .. feel not scary la .. just .. dont know why ..
hmm .. hope can saw my mummy ..
haisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss~
-
-
today friend ask me to metro ..
i dont know and really not confirm how many boys and girls ..
i just say to my boy that maybe boys more than girls ?
im just be honestly ..
and also just guess only ma ..
feel he dont like it ?
when i ask him : u like i go or nt ?
reply : u like
i hate that he like LC me ..
but i know that u care me so just will be like this ..
he say he was so stress and bla bla bla ..
im was so hurt cause i feel his meaning is im making him become stressing ..
and im also got abit angry that ..
-
-
230pm
i beg my phone borrow her phone to sms him ..
told him that i cant online ..
but he just reply : THEN ?
i got like this reply him before ..
he was angry me .. but why this time he like this to me ?
i hate .. nvm .. i tahan !!
and he ask i go enjoy , tell him for what ?
what the ?
i beg my friend until like a dog cause of what ?
i did it i get what ?
i dint go with my friend .. cause I WONT DO WHAT HE DONT LIKE !!
but when he ask what for i tell him ?
HURT again ~~
that time started headache .. dont know why ..
im headache until reach home ..
so take a rest .. SLEEP ..
but before sleep , tears felt out again ..
dont know why ?
im very tahan him already but ..
i kip waiting his msg ..
and .. i dont hope that when he find me is say a ***** to me ..

0 comments: