THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
  • Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
    -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give- which is everything.
    -Katherine Hepburn
  • Love doesn't make the world go round.Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    -Franklin P. Jones
  • Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.
    -Mother Teresa
  • Love is the key to the solution of the problems of the world.
    -Martin Luther King, Jr
  • The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
    -Victor Hugo
  • Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love till you give it away.
    -Oscar Hammerstein
  • Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; re-made all the time, made new.
    -Ursula K. Le Guin
  • Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself
    -Leo Buscaglia

♥ Tik Tak ♥Tik Tok ♥

Friday, April 16, 2010

-- 16 APRIL --

school time ,
listen to my husband must concentrat ..
so today whole day be good girl ..
just study study study ..
< < < - - - like that
- -
but .. the money girl (ammy wong) "fan" my dear babee fren (her cousin) eyes, waw !! her cousin also like this ? she is changed .. i very hate her attitude now !! so , if she "fan" eyes with me again , for sure i pull her bag then ask .. if she LC me , direct slap .. no face give !! last time already give up to slap her , now LC us again ?? do she so wanna argue ?? M.F !! dont say her already

>> NEXT NEXT NEXT >>
- - - - - - - - - -
time to go home ,
suddenly think of my husband !!
ohw yea !!
so i sms him used friend(novel kong) 's phone..
tankss babee novel ^^
-
-
he come to fetch me ^^
happy happy my dream come true again
can see him !!~ ^^ ~
-
-
finally he is arrive.
he bring me to a car shop service to take something.
after that
he was..
he was..
BAD !! ~
know i cant eat ICECREAM still show front of me T.T
cavan chua !! i tahan you !! ^^
-
-
after this fetch me home , wuhoo ~
" BU SE DE "
need to say bye bye soon =(
he was kissed me , don't want tell u which part :P
im lovin' it ^^
-
-
im listening
M2M - pretty boy
oh my pretty pretty boy i love u , never ever love no one before you.
pretty pretty boy , just tell me you love me too.
^^ i love the lyric : )
pretty cavan husband , just tell me you love me too !! HAHA !!
-
-
-
* to someone , *
dont you regret what u decided before.
its choose by you.
u made i cry , about now . im forget already.
family is more important than love .
dont hate your daddy anti u couple.
he wont like this forever .
and time cant be return .
we are past tense .
dont blame it all to yourself .
useless also .
i just can be friend with you
so , we're friend , friend forever , friendship forever.
remember ya : )
TAKE CARE FRIEND : )
-
-
tomorrow exam :(
scare that my maths fail ><
but i will try my best [ :

0 comments: