THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
  • Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
    -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give- which is everything.
    -Katherine Hepburn
  • Love doesn't make the world go round.Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    -Franklin P. Jones
  • Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.
    -Mother Teresa
  • Love is the key to the solution of the problems of the world.
    -Martin Luther King, Jr
  • The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
    -Victor Hugo
  • Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love till you give it away.
    -Oscar Hammerstein
  • Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; re-made all the time, made new.
    -Ursula K. Le Guin
  • Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself
    -Leo Buscaglia

♥ Tik Tak ♥Tik Tok ♥

Sunday, April 18, 2010

-- 18 APRIL --

early in the morning ..
accompany aunt + uncle to eat
and shopping.
i bought a sliper and stationery
finally bought a pencil box.
haha ~ form 1 - 3 never use pencil box before.
is it im poor ?
nono ~ cause i dont like : (
just suddenly wanna : )
-
-
go home ..
waiting husband online ..
from 11am until now 3pm ..
he told me that maybe 11am will reach here ??
nvm .. i just wait for him ..
hais .. feel boring + lonely ..
OMG ~~~ !! =.=
wait .. waiting .. wait ..
when back when back when back ??
..
-
-
FB - ing ..
chat with carrie and more ..
talk about ... ?
something only la ..
-
-
recently keeping listen YIRUMA 's music ..
got a song names ' kiss the rain' , made i cried ..
waw .. ? LOL ~ =.=
but i most like is 'river flows on you'
replay replay .. repeat repeat .. encore encore !!
haha ~ very nice ..
-
-
now im still waiting for him ..
phew ..
faster faster my husband !!
=.=
hehe ~~ tomorrow got a nice drama at school ..
wanna see ? come come ^^
who know this sure know what i talking about ~ !!
waiting ... waiting ...
....................................waiting.............................................
viewing earing , jacket on HAIYO MALL
waw ..
my eyes become BLUR
toooo many thingss there selling..
cool ..
and i also changed my blog's song
to yiruma's music ..
nice right? i like all his music ..
can make me become relaxing ..
and SLEEPY also ..
-
-
almost nearing 4pm ..
finally he is back and chat with me ..
argue .. ~ !!
1st , im was asked him why late? not 11pm ma?
he said family problem .. so 1pm just starting back ..
and then direct go 1b ..
and he was tried to keep find wifi ..
but cannot ? hahas .. he is sha gua ^^
and then ..
he asked me out but i say a word LAZY with him ..
maybe i angry at him cause wait too long ?
i know thats my fault ? sorry husband ...
i know that will made u become sad , hurt , angry ..
sorry ..
but now we are fine : )
but he told me tomorrow start to be busy ..
until may 14 .. is MAY 14 !!
mean may 6( LOLS's birth of date ) also not free ..
H.A.I.S ~
im was told him something about my father ..
waw .. he is the 1st one know this . LOL
and then .. i told him i got asked my father before that i wanna study
at tw ..
ahaha ~ he replied T.T to me ..
and say i will throw him away ..
ahaha !! kawai neh ..
>.<
then i reply , u also need to study at oversea soon ma ..
he say after 2 years ..
w.a.w !! my turn to T.T luh ?
hmm ~ and then i asked him ..
we can together until 2 years ma?
he say see us de .. LOL
so husband .. u must BERKERJASAMA O ^^
and he ask me must be guai , LOL .. im nt guai ma? T.T
i said : if i guai how 1st ?
replied : i will kiss you .
OMG just a kiss for me T.T
then he say : what i want he will give me ..
i say i want he free on may 6 ^^
ahahas ~ but .. he say (ok "lor" )
add a lor at behind look not comfirm ? haisssss
wuhooo ~~ very hope fast can fly to may 6
HE IS MY PRESENT !! ^^ although he is already mine :D
WKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA !!
-
-
my father was called me just now ..
he say wanna buy me N85 .. LOL
i dont like nokia la babarrr ~ but he was said me so "yam jiam"
HAHA !!
i miss him badly T.T
he say next month like 20 something just can back : (
suddenly so miss him ..
hais .. daddy i ♥ u !!!
when he back for sure i will take a picture with him !!
MEMORIES ^^
i u , BABA : )
-
-
continue tonight
-
-
just know uncle house's kakak so stupid ..
remember cook meat but forgot cook rice
waw ~ !! we just eat meat la ??
maybe she so busy talk with my house's kakak?
lol ~ talk talk talk =.=
hungry la .. lucky still got husband accompany me ^^
im was told him that no matter how i angry at him ,
if he muahs me , for sure i will forgive him ..
not like him BLERK ~ !!
muahs him how many times also the same
ANGRY >o< XPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPX !!
wohoo ~
maybe 7pm something he need go to yoyo ?
T.T
.................................................. he is going ...............................................
he told me his fren will bring him to cyber after yoyo ?
so im waiting him to cyber and then online find me ..
waiting.........wait..........waiting.........again
my neck feel pain le..
sit here almost half day ! ~
waw ~ !!
robot .. LOLS




0 comments: