THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
  • Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
    -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give- which is everything.
    -Katherine Hepburn
  • Love doesn't make the world go round.Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    -Franklin P. Jones
  • Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.
    -Mother Teresa
  • Love is the key to the solution of the problems of the world.
    -Martin Luther King, Jr
  • The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
    -Victor Hugo
  • Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love till you give it away.
    -Oscar Hammerstein
  • Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; re-made all the time, made new.
    -Ursula K. Le Guin
  • Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself
    -Leo Buscaglia

♥ Tik Tak ♥Tik Tok ♥

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

UNHAPPY BEFORE MY BIRTH

the next day although is my birth day ,
if u , for sure u will happy right?
but for me , today , UNHAPPY
two times , is twice !! TWICE !!
what twice or two times? @@
is .. FALL DOWN
-
-
the 1st ,
when i going to computer lap ..
my friend is playing with his friends.
suddenly want to past them .. tiba2 his leg is terlanggar me ~
then piakk~
he said how many times sorry to me .. but NO EXCUSE LOL~
but finally i also forgive~ cause he dint fault also ..
-
-
the 2nd is,
i play until sot ~
hmm~ they play using neck tie to 'fin' people ..
so i learn lor ..
manatau 2 vs me ..
that time im standing at chair ..
when i jump down .. miss skill ..
maybe jump too fast ..
leg injured .. keep bleed ..
T.T
-
-
after go home.. put medicine and sleep ..
recently feel myself FAT already.
cause feel my stomach as long as big !! OMG !!
TT .. my friends said it too
causes this few days i keep eat many at school ..
dont know why keep hungry recently LOL
-
-
7pm, going to tuition : )
-
-
9pm , home already ..
online ..
and .. saw my babee friends wish me happy birthday
tankss all my babee friends ~
-
-
haha .. my boy is counting down together with me ..
im joke .. but him .. really count .. stupiak him ~ ahhhaha!
hate that dont know suddenly cant open my webcam ~
he cant see me but i can see him ^^
-
-
12am !!
finally times up ~
i happy that my boy post a birthday wish when 12am ~
ahahaha
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that much ~
i say i want star be my birthday present.
he stupiak until act like really go take.
ahahha~ ^^
i like the way he is

-
-
12.30am sleep
listen to someone ,
know who?
MY BOSS , CAVAN CHUA
LOL ~
-
-
honeydreams ya :)






0 comments: