THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
  • Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
    -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give- which is everything.
    -Katherine Hepburn
  • Love doesn't make the world go round.Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    -Franklin P. Jones
  • Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.
    -Mother Teresa
  • Love is the key to the solution of the problems of the world.
    -Martin Luther King, Jr
  • The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
    -Victor Hugo
  • Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love till you give it away.
    -Oscar Hammerstein
  • Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; re-made all the time, made new.
    -Ursula K. Le Guin
  • Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself
    -Leo Buscaglia

♥ Tik Tak ♥Tik Tok ♥

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

24th - 25th

- 24th -
exam again ..
-
-
after school , he fetch me again :P
went to hk recipe eat.
-

him and mine


wuhoo , dumpling become more small :(

then home le..
and then i left my diary to him ..
-
-
written something inside which will make him broken heart.
sorry my husband , i know its my wrong but . i wont do the next time.
really , really. i wont betray anymore .. sorry
-
-
im was called elaine to talk talk talk ..
so spoil was that time my phone suddenly cant send msg. ark suck !
luckily shu yi try to send credit to me i just can continue explain to my husband .
until 7 like that..
dad was back . he was angry to talk phone with someone.
i think is 'the human'
he suddenly wanted my sim . after i gave him i ask 'y?'
he said dont use this number again. later someone will keep disturb me. LOL
so .. no sim but still have phone LOL
-
-
when at tuition , keep worrying about me and him .
until night, borrow aunt phone to tell him that my sim are take by father

- 25th -
my hand was injured cause. . . hais dont know why so childish suddenly. LOL
26th is the last day exam , but all guess cause i no heart for it .
after school , he fetch ..
i keep say no next time and explain explain ..
almost 2 - 3 hours.
finally , he is forgive me ..
thank you my babe , i really wont do next time. really .
i wont trust what people said then just follow then . I WONT ANYMORE
i just will trust my heart .. and You :)
babe , i love u







0 comments: