THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
  • Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
    -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give- which is everything.
    -Katherine Hepburn
  • Love doesn't make the world go round.Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    -Franklin P. Jones
  • Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.
    -Mother Teresa
  • Love is the key to the solution of the problems of the world.
    -Martin Luther King, Jr
  • The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
    -Victor Hugo
  • Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love till you give it away.
    -Oscar Hammerstein
  • Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; re-made all the time, made new.
    -Ursula K. Le Guin
  • Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself
    -Leo Buscaglia

♥ Tik Tak ♥Tik Tok ♥

Friday, May 7, 2010

O7th May

morning .. i dint talk anything with auntie ..
schooling , maybe have a lot of friends there ..
so i cant get better my mood as fast..
-
-
finish school , my boy fetch me ..
i accompany her to pc pair at 1b
lol.. so many people ..
and .. i saw jamie ~ LOL ..
she is beaty but that time im without make up..
look like ghost oh gosh !
and my boy look like a kids.
why? cause he bought a new pendrive ..
i like the way you are babee ~
-
-
but he was angry cause i say i will watch ipman with my friends
then he feel disappointed cause i watch with friends also dont watch with him ..
but i tot he as just playing with me?
sorry , its my fault .. but im not serious talk with u~ im just playing..
but finally we are fine back ^^
-
when im home ..
starting talk with aunt ..
i think she is starting better with me?
i think so ..
when i think back what i say yesterday ..
i tot it is just a dream .. but its real ..
started feel thats my wrong .. hmm
-
next week , maybe exam?
hais .. need to study hard again~



and now, have something to show here ..
my friend ask me to post it ..
hope him get better .. and please change your attitude
i wont like it ~
he is a horse : )

-Nothing to left-
In this world nothing left for me
I love her but she dont's love me
When i was a useless boy
Then i saw my first love in this world
At the first i see
i see her in a chinese school
At the first i see
I couldn't stop falling love with her, it was amazing until now it was over
I afraid to face her in front at her
So i always look at her behind
Then my classmate laugh at me that i don't know how to pick a hot one
For me she just like red rose for me
Since that i know that she had boy friend
I had been heartbroken, the feeling just like a lighting heated at my heart
All my hope just disappear in suddenly i have losing all my hope but i still supporting her
I hope that she can have a wonderful day
But after day i can feel that her relationship is getting better and better
hurt my feeling
when i saw this weal
After that incident i try forget her but i cant if my condition get worse and worse each day
I was upset but at last i can saw her smile every day in school
I want is to give her a peace..... The one i have falling is '********'

LOVE IS AN UNKNOWN




0 comments: