THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
  • Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
    -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give- which is everything.
    -Katherine Hepburn
  • Love doesn't make the world go round.Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    -Franklin P. Jones
  • Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.
    -Mother Teresa
  • Love is the key to the solution of the problems of the world.
    -Martin Luther King, Jr
  • The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
    -Victor Hugo
  • Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love till you give it away.
    -Oscar Hammerstein
  • Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; re-made all the time, made new.
    -Ursula K. Le Guin
  • Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself
    -Leo Buscaglia

♥ Tik Tak ♥Tik Tok ♥

Thursday, May 6, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY

in the morning .. at school ..
thanks all my friends for my birthday wishes.
thanks alot ~
-
-
afternoon
i skip classes
cause my boy bring me out to play ..
1st went to mcd eat ..
for sure i eat my icecream la .. he eat his things.
afther that we go to watch movie-iron man2
it is nice ~~ i like it
and i told him that i dint wash my wound ..
LOL .. after wash we go to car park and he is front of me
to see i wash my wound . T.T
i kena force .. SO SPICYYYYYY !!
-
and then , he told me he was accident just now ..
pay money to the people so cant buy present to me ..
but .. when im getting down from car ..
he take a bigger box to me from behind of his car ..
waw ~ im shocked
lucky rain .. if nt .. actually is ..
when my bag at behind then .. when i take it i saw myself ..
lucky really rain .. if not i more shock ^^
-
he send a pinkie bear to me..
medium size la.. not so big also ~
at home , got it accompany me ..
outside got him ..
total got 2 husband ~ haha
no la. just joke .. for sure i treat the bear like him ..
when i missing him .. i cant hug it ..
but from tonight , i will hug it slp until forever : )

my pinky

-
-
but .. today i dint go to tuition cause i sleep ..
5pm just go home lea .. how come dont tired?
slp until 6 like that .. woke suddenly ..
so? online lor~~
hmm ..
aunt was scold me cause i dint sleep ..
but i got sleep la ..
i think is kakak saw i online just now when come in to out clothes .
aunt starting angry ..
scold scold scold .. OK I TAHAN~
when she is bathing ..
i go to downstairto watch tv cause dont wanna to hear she scold me
later i cant tahan then argue ..
manatau after she bathed .. she is go down to shut down the tv and ask i go sleep..
that time .. i can tahan already !!
argue is starting ..
so i go up with taking my laptop ..
and then she scold scold scold until keep ask my bro to shut down the laptop .
im was angry .. and .. she was hurt cause i say 'something'
until she cried .. sorry my aunt ..
and .. she was slap me ..
i tahan .. i wont attack cause she is my aunt ..
-
-
babee husband ,
i will listen to u ,
i will tahan .. although she scold me again .. just tahan .. and tahan


- had a bad birthday -

0 comments: