THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
  • Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
    -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give- which is everything.
    -Katherine Hepburn
  • Love doesn't make the world go round.Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    -Franklin P. Jones
  • Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.
    -Mother Teresa
  • Love is the key to the solution of the problems of the world.
    -Martin Luther King, Jr
  • The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
    -Victor Hugo
  • Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love till you give it away.
    -Oscar Hammerstein
  • Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; re-made all the time, made new.
    -Ursula K. Le Guin
  • Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself
    -Leo Buscaglia

♥ Tik Tak ♥Tik Tok ♥

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

27th , Our 6th . iloveyou THE MOST

Today , Our 6th ..
he's the longest who together with me .
i didn't can Don't ever with a guy over 5mons .
Geng lehh ? hahaz.

-
one week Plus+ no see him ,
Miss Him ? Confirm GOT la !! Haiss
actually he can't Fetch me , but at the end he can !! ^^
WKAKA

-
Muahssssssssssssssssssssss

Photobucket
-
My Happy Face ^3^
Photobucket
Saw got a teeth Ink on his hand?
Bite My Mrs LOIS WONG :_ ))
cant see too clear cause his hand full of hair/feather , HAHAHAHHAA feather ? hahahaha
XD
Photobucket

-
Im really happy to be with him ,
i get the best i never had before from him =)

1st time , im was knew what's the feeling of the Real [Happiness]
when he is hugging me , im feel he like my protector
when he is kissing my temple , i feel I'm His everything
He's always The Winner when we're battling talk , but no trophy =]

-
hahaz , happy is ..
thinking back last time he told me he was feel happiness too when he is hugging me ^^
stupid kan ? X _D

-
lucky today can meet , if not ...
H A I S ``
CRY tu .. :'(


-
baby i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u muchees


-
sorry that when u asking me said : happy ma 6months ?
i answer Not , hahaz . Cause nt enough laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =P

-

what i hope again now ?








# play piano ''yiruma's - Love me'' To me =P

# Hold my hand don't leave me at corner =)

# Dont fierce to me , i will ''giao = cry de ..

# and , PAST UP YOUR HOMEWORK , WRITE 100 TIMES '' I LOVE LOIS WONG ''
u this ah , lie me say got type in phone , lie ghost ah .
knock ur head tu !! X) .. sayang2 =)

# Don't Drive Fast even you're Rushing to Korea =P

# Others , many many =P

-



-
# and say I hate u =P (J O K I N G)
-
i wanna be yours forever , May i ?
sure can de kan ? i know de X_D













-
I LOVE U CAVAN CHUA VI HANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gila liao '''@_X















-End-





0 comments: