THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
  • Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
    -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give- which is everything.
    -Katherine Hepburn
  • Love doesn't make the world go round.Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    -Franklin P. Jones
  • Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.
    -Mother Teresa
  • Love is the key to the solution of the problems of the world.
    -Martin Luther King, Jr
  • The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
    -Victor Hugo
  • Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love till you give it away.
    -Oscar Hammerstein
  • Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; re-made all the time, made new.
    -Ursula K. Le Guin
  • Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself
    -Leo Buscaglia

♥ Tik Tak ♥Tik Tok ♥

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

15 June

yesterday midnight ,
meet with my baby cav
shocked me cause actually i cant out but suddenly
brother ask is it i wanna out .
he straight ask me take the keys and go home early , lol shocked me
cause i tot he will angry or scold me who know wasn't
but im feel thankful that is .
cause he wait me until almost 12pm . and morning need to work .
hais . scare he will sleepy when he is working .
suddenly think about he will go to china work .
hais . 3 months . how i wait ah?
he is a boy who like a king . what also don't know how to do one .
how he wash his cloths ? shoes ? cook ? cut hair when hair grow long ?
H A I S
at home . me and him always the King and a Queen
don't know how to do homework at all .
D I E or not ? zZz
or he bring kakak to china together ? XD
G A M B A T A E , B R O T H E R =)
-
today morning .
auntie visit my house and bring dumpling to me .
lol .. it is delicious , but . hais . i cant eat spicy
who knows have chillies inside LOL !!
but dont know why i rather tahan spicy also eat it finish .
i drink 3 big bottle water while im eating that LOL
hais .. but if for people who eat chilly i think its vfery nice one ^^
-
tomorrow is dumpling festival .
my aunt busy to make dumpling at home yesterday .
i likes to eat dumpling which made by her. cause .. taste is super duper hyper delicious. haha
wanna taste? come my house la. cause no sell LOL
and forgot tell u guy .
H A P P Y . D U M P L I N G . F E S T I V A L
-
afternoon ,
change blog background .. and songs , is it nice ?
haha ! comment on my chat box XD XD
listening yiruma's love me again ~ miss him again lo?
wuwu T.T , even i heard this song sure straight will miss badly badly .
don't know why? i really like the song but
i don't like the feel when missing someone LOL
rain again .. thunder suddenly im was shocked LOL !!
cause really so suddenly .. zZz
to beloved Cav : careful drive cause raining ^
^
and im gonna tuition too . see ? busy again hais .
-
night ?
gonna tuition again .
BM ~ S I E N Z Z
-
maybe tonight will sleep early?
haha not confirm
i don't know what will happen later XD
-
and the .. WHO CAN TEACH ME HOW TO COOK SPEGHETTI ?
write on chat box to teach me?
wanna learn cook suddenly .
hais . i cant cook at my house kitchen cause my house kakak dont let.
know why? dont laugh me LOL
last time when im cooking magi until the towel burn i also don't know.
maybe the towek is nearing the gas ba? H A I S
no face to face my kakak LOL !!
until now i also cant cook for myself . thats why zZz



0 comments: