THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
  • Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
    -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give- which is everything.
    -Katherine Hepburn
  • Love doesn't make the world go round.Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    -Franklin P. Jones
  • Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.
    -Mother Teresa
  • Love is the key to the solution of the problems of the world.
    -Martin Luther King, Jr
  • The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
    -Victor Hugo
  • Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love till you give it away.
    -Oscar Hammerstein
  • Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; re-made all the time, made new.
    -Ursula K. Le Guin
  • Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself
    -Leo Buscaglia

♥ Tik Tak ♥Tik Tok ♥

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

blogger back:)

hmm..
recently cant online, so cant blogging to show wat appen on me recently..
im surry:)
about recently,
many things happen on me.
-happy things are-
1st, about study..
my result get pass all subject, still not confirm la..
im still waiting for my report card :P
sencond,
finally im complete to clear someone from my memories:)
third, im starting build a new life.. to become more hapiness:)
sad things.
- my fren , she get beat by her inlaw before one day of her birthday..
pity..hmm. hope u fine :)
- sometimes was quarel with someone. (include fren)
- school starting need to do a few projects..
tired until die soon.. z=z=z=z=z
my MOOD STATUS : 60% GOOD
i wanna to tell everyone who im needed,
you are my heart, my wolf, my soul,
if you ever leave,
you would take everything good in my life.
and tell me NOW,
how do i live without you?
how do i breath without you if u ever gone?
i need you,
badly and badly :)
when im feel happy


this baby cute right?

he is boy,1 years old half.

ark! i like him... as my little brother.

he is my parents'gamble's fren's son.

lol. complicated.

*weeeehhe:)

hang out with aunt. family day = sunday

am i look fat?

cool face? lol. i cant be

high heeeeel. super high.. lols. i dont know i buy for wat.

i dun like wear. XD

just rm80.

wuhu~


0 comments: